[PW] ? "Nobody Here But Us Chickens" (Quotation Query #760)

Tim Stewart timoteostewart1977 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:59:58 PST 2017

Here is a link to a somewhat high-res PDF of the *Life *page in question
(downloaded from Hathi Trust repository). Still hard to make out the
illustrator's name. FWIW, my WAG is that the illustrator did not originate
the joke and was merely an artist on staff with the magazine.

http://bit.ly/2k4ZDmf

Tim

Read excerpts from the forthcoming *Dictionary of Christianese
<http://www.dictionaryofchristianese.com/>*