[PW] ?free exercise of religion

John Henderson jrhenderson9 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:05:53 PST 2017

Who said, presumably within the last five years, "What burden can there be to your free exercise of religion if the tenet of your faith is 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'?"

I can locate some similar lines, but nothing close to this exact quote.

Note: my messages to this list had been bouncing back for failing a fraud detection check, and the college's IT support concluded they could not fix the problem at their end. Therefore, I have unsubscribed and resubscribed with a different email address. I posted this same query three weeks ago, so I would also like to know if anyone saw the earlier query as well — just to see if the message really did bounce.

John Henderson
Ithaca College Library