[PW] anyone have the database Historical Black Newspapers?

Janice Sellers janicemsj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:41:54 PST 2017

Donna,

In that case, if you want to abandon online resources and take a trip
to the Boston Public Library, it has two African American newspapers,
the Boston Chronicle (1939-1948) and Boston Guardian (1939-1957), on
microfilm.  Not too far from Cambridge!

Janice

--
Everything turns out all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's
not the end.