[PW] Request Forbes database lookup for Einstein attributed quip about marriage

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 11:36:57 PST 2017

Wonderful. There is a match in: The Best Plays 1931-1932 (Burns
Mantle). Cynara was reprinted in this collection. I should be able to
check the hard copy later today.

[Begin excerpt]
JIM—Or Vice Versa.
TRING—Exactly! That's the trouble about marriage. Women always hope
it's going to change the husband. Men always hope it won't change
their wives — and both are disappointed! (He gets up.)
[End excerpt]

Garson