[PW] ? AIDS Quote (Quotation Query #757)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:11:35 PST 2016

Here is an earlier citation in November 1986 that refers to a CBS
television documentary. This version places a time limit on indirect
transmission.

Date: November 9, 1986
Newspaper: Marietta Journal
Newspaper Location: Marietta, Georgia
Article: Cost of 'free' sex can be higher than many believe
Article Author: Phyllis Schlafly (Syndicated columnist)
Quote Page 10B, Column 1
Database: GenealogyBank

[Begin excerpt]
"When you have sex with someone today, you also have sex with everyone
they've had sex with for the last five to seven years." That's the one
line that most people remember from the recent blunt and graphic CBS
documentary called "AIDS Hits Home."
[End excerpt]

Below is a an instance that does not mention a time limit.