[PW] Request help to verify H. L. Mencken column in Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:30:50 PST 2016

The request below has now been satisfied. Great thanks to Daria Phair
of the Enoch Pratt Free Library who responded with a PDF of the
article showing the date and newspaper name.

Thanks also to Donna L. Halper and S. M. Colowick for their helpful
replies. Yes, I agree with you Donna. Important material in newspapers
has not yet been scanned and placed into databases, e.g., H. L.
Mencken's columns in the "Baltimore Evening Sun". Also, access to
existing databases is often difficult for researchers to obtain.

Garson