[PW] Friday's "Forgotten" Books: the links to the reviews

Todd Mason foxbrick at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 08:23:17 PST 2016

Why, thank you, Mary Lou...I'm glad they're of interest! I'm usually impressed by the range and care taken each week...my own contributions are too often too hastily written, but I think it's a very useful resource...Patricia Abbott has done a very good thing getting this going and keeping it going, something I need to emulate more closely with some of my recently stalled similar, formerly weekly or monthly roundups...
Todd Mason