[PW] Personal Request :: Looking for a Children's Book about Nurse and/or Lemon Sharks

Colleen Kelly kellyco at hdsb.ca
Wed Nov 30 09:29:43 PST 2016

Don, as soon as I saw the name Eugenie Clark, I knew it was her!!!!  Thank
you so much! I'm currently hunting down a copy!

Colleen

We're your library.  You can ask us anything.

Colleen Kelly, LIT
Online/Web Library Technician
Library Services
Halton District School Board
2050 Guelph Line
Burlington, Ontario  L7R 3Z2
O. 905.335.3663 x.#3351 | C. 905.876.8185
http://www.hdsb.ca/library
https://www.facebook.com/HDSBLibraryServices/

"Ask her what she craved and she'd get a little frantic about things like
books, the woods, music.  Plants and the seasons."
~Charles Frazier