[PW] Personal Request :: Looking for a Children's Book about Nurse and/or Lemon Sharks

Welsh, Donald J djwels at wm.edu
Tue Nov 29 12:38:33 PST 2016

Could it be "Shark Lady"?  Book came out in 1978.

https://www.amazon.com/Shark-Lady-Adventures-Eugenie-Clark/dp/0590447718

Don

Don Welsh, Head of Research, Swem Library
Liaison to Philosophy & Religious Studies
William and Mary Libraries
William and Mary
PO Box 8794, Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794
757.221.3068    djwels at wm.edu

Make an appointment with me.