[PW] Purported author

Andy Stewart astewart49 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:26:41 PST 2016

(Honestly), I wasn't following this thread, but I think this book fits the
"purported author" category:

[George Shannon] (one of the members of the Lewis and Clark Expedition),
"He is also the central character in the historical fiction book *My
Travels with Capts. Lewis & Clark, by George Shannon* written by Kate
McMullan. McMullan, a descendant of Shannon's, based the work on his actual
journals New York:  Joanna Cotler Books.  Begging a thousand pardons for
not working to figure out the "superscriipt" placing!!]

Certifiable Wombat Lurker