[PW] Purported author

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 07:01:40 PST 2016

Since I'm not familiar with the John Carson book, I don't know if
fictionalized autobiographies told in first person would count or not.  I
thought of Z by Fowler, which is a novel about Zelda Fitzgerald.

Jeanne

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Christine Frank <christinebfrank at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A friend is reviewing "The Adventures of John Carson in Several Corners of
> the World," which is written as if it's being told by Robert Louis
> Stevenson.  She is required to provide similar titles, where the book is
> purported to be by a famous author. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Christine Frank
> Christine Frank & Associates
> http://christinefrank.com/wordpress
> <http://www.christinefrank.com/wordpress>
> 314 205 2679
>
> This electronic message transmission contains information from Christine
> Frank & Associates, that may be proprietary, confidential and/or
> privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
> individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
> be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the
> contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
> electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
> replying to the address listed in the "From:" field or call 314-205-2679.
> <http://www.christinefrank.com/>

Bristol Public Library
Bristol, VA/TN

See what we're reading now: