[PW] I told you not to call me at work... (or words to that effect)

Katherine Harper kharper4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:26:14 PST 2016

This dates back at least to the early '30s in film, and probably long
before that in stage plays. I associate the line with actors like Warren
William and Ricardo Cortez, who often played semi-sleazy businessmen who
cheated on their wives.

Kathy

Katherine Harper, Ph.D.

*To the Letter Editorial and Research Services
<http://www.to-the-letter.net> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/kharper4>*