[PW] Mark Twain story

Even Hartmann Flood even.flood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:41:38 PST 2016

Lonn,

The story you are looking for is in "Roughing It". I do not have time
to look up the chapter right now.

Even

--
Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian, retired
Ilevollen 3e
even.flood at gmail.com
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                (Shakespeare)