[PW] a meme about fixing things - or yourself

Lonn Taylor taylorw at fortdavis.net
Wed Nov 16 19:24:14 PST 2016

Dear Friends,

I am not sure how to start a new thread on this site so I am tagging along
on this one.

Can anyone help me locate a Mark Twain story about a man telling a story, I
think about a hog? The humor lies in the fact that every sentence leads the
narrator one step further from the original premise of the story, It is
very short but very funny.

Lonn Taylor
Fort Davis, Texas