[PW] a meme about fixing things - or yourself

Kidder, Jill A jkidder at dclibraries.org
Wed Nov 2 17:05:20 PDT 2016

Could it be this one?

http://philome.la/jace_harr/you-feel-like-shit-an-interactive-self-care-guide/play

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2016, at 4:51 PM, GraceAnne DeCandido <graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com<mailto:graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear friends,
a year or two ago there was a meme going around about what to do when
everything seems terrible and you cannot find any light.
It was all very simple self-care, things like "when was the last time you
ate?" Eat something. "Are you hydrated?" "When did you last shower?" things
like that.
My Google-fu has failed me. This is for me, and for me to share with a few
people. I would like to know its source, and the precise words.
Thank you all, very much.
GraceAnne, very much retired.

*GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandidoNew York City*
* "Stand your ground, know your truth, but be kind."** -- *Terri Windling
Project Wombat - Project-Wombat-Open
list at project-wombat.org<mailto:list at project-wombat.org>
http://www.project-wombat.org/

[http://www.dcl.org/shared-assets/images/email-logo.jpg]        Jill A Kidder | Adult Service Librarian
720-348-9535 | jkidder at dclibraries.org
Douglas County Libraries | James H. LaRue Library
9292 Ridgeline Blvd. | Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
DCL.org<http://dcl.org/> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/DouglasCountyLibrariesColorado?fref=ts> Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/DCLcolorado/>