[PW] a meme about fixing things - or yourself

GraceAnne DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:51:06 PDT 2016

Dear friends,
a year or two ago there was a meme going around about what to do when
everything seems terrible and you cannot find any light.
It was all very simple self-care, things like "when was the last time you
ate?" Eat something. "Are you hydrated?" "When did you last shower?" things
like that.
My Google-fu has failed me. This is for me, and for me to share with a few
people. I would like to know its source, and the precise words.
Thank you all, very much.
GraceAnne, very much retired.

*GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandidoNew York City*
* "Stand your ground, know your truth, but be kind."** -- *Terri Windling