[PW] ? Help Sought on Modern TV Catchphrases (Quotation Query #753)

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Tue Oct 18 09:32:00 PDT 2016

An article in yesterday's USA Today reminded me of "It's unpossible!", from
The Simpsons' character Ralph Wiggins.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Hunt, Kelley <Kelley.Hunt at countylibrary.org

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency