[PW] "Iiable" used as a noun in "The Univited"

Gillian Wiseman gillianw at wacotx.gov
Fri Oct 14 14:01:03 PDT 2016

I was unable to find a viewable text of the original, but here's an audiorecording of it, of which the first two chapters are free to download as an MP3.

http://www.sffaudio.com/forgotten-classics-the-uninvited-by-dorothy-macardle/

You or your patron could listen and see if the description is the same or uses another word.