[PW] accounts of PTSD/other disorders in *American* World War Iveterans?

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 6 14:53:42 PDT 2016

I first found the LC authority, which gives "war neuroses" as a refer from
to "shell shock."  WorldCat has nearly 450 records when I limited the search
to "English language."  LC has 25 entries under "war neuroses" limited to
items in English; there are 25 entries under that heading and language.

You might want to check with the service academy libraries to see if they
have any archival materials.

HTH!

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully