[PW] Signature database/ verifying signed book?

Reynolds, Nancy nreynolds at coronado.ca.us
Thu Oct 6 14:17:11 PDT 2016

I bought a book entitled Susanna at an estate sale that was signed by Mabel Norman (who was not the author of the book).  I wondered if it could possibly be the famous silent screen star's signature.  Shortly thereafter I read a biography of Mabel N. wherein she was complaining about  having to sign hundreds of copies of a book titled Susanna that a film she was making was based on.  You never know where you'll find your answers!

Nancy Reynolds