[PW] Signature database/ verifying signed book?

Mark Carson mahousu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:20:27 PDT 2016

There are professional autograph authentication services, though I don't
know if they'd have somebody like de Marigny in their databases - he's
relatively obscure nowadays.

Oddly enough, he does show up in studies of forensic science, but for his
fingerprints, not his signature - he was apparently framed for murder by
police investigators, who lifted a fingerprint from his drinking glass and
claimed they had found it at the murder scene.

Mark

Mark Carson     mahousu at gmail.com