[PW] Signature database/ verifying signed book?

WOODRUFF, KEVIN kwoodruff3540 at bryan.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:10:17 PDT 2016

We discover a signed volume by Rudyard Kipling. It proved to be genuine

Kevin

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Elizabeth Barksdale <ebarksdale at udallas.edu>
wrote:

> This is an interesting one. We're having a book sale, and a patron found a
> copy of a book that's apparently signed by the author, Alfred de Marigny.
> He's curious if there's a way to find out if the signature is really the
> author's. The book is More Devil Than Saint. Has anyone come across
> something like this?
>
> Thanks!
> Liz
>

> --
> Liz Barksdale
> Head Reference Librarian
> University of Dallas, Irving, TX
> 972-7215350
> ebarksdale at udallas.edu

*Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div., M.S.I.S. *
Special Collections and Special Projects Librarian/Instructor in Christian
Studies
Bryan College Library
Box 7793
Bryan College