[PW] accounts of PTSD/other disorders in *American* World War I veterans?

Marisha Sullivan msullivan at acdl.info
Thu Oct 6 10:56:31 PDT 2016

It will take a bit more digging, as it's not expressly WWI, but the American
War Letters Project at Chapman University
<http://www.chapman.edu/research-and-institutions/cawl/> is an amazing
archive. The originator of the project, Andrew Carroll
<http://www.warletters.com/>, also has multiple books containing some of
the letters and talking about the background of the authors and the
historical context. It's an amazing way to find primary source materials.

(Strangely enough, I am part of a cast performing the play that Andrew
Carroll wrote about his experiences gathering these letters)

Marisha Sullivan
Teen Librarian
Ashtabula County District Library
440-997-9341