[PW] accounts of PTSD/other disorders in *American* World War I veterans?

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Oct 6 09:25:08 PDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Kevin O'Kelly <rkokelly at gmail.com> wrote:

> She wants some accounts of the psychological experiences of American
> veterans in the postwar years

PTSD was called "shell shock" in those days: there must be plenty of
material
available about that, though most of it is probably written by third
parties.

Statistics don't help a great deal in making important decisions.
Most people have more than the average number of feet, but I'm not about
to start a company selling shoes in threes. --Ross Gardler