[PW] Great Gatsby challenged at Baptist College, SC 1987

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:32:34 PDT 2016

American Library Association published a resource book that does
include a pointer to a source for the claim that "The Great Gatsby"
was challenged at Baptist College. Unfortunately, the information
visible in a Google Books snippet is incomplete. It seems to be
referring to a source which is designated number seven, but it may be
necessary to look at the hardcopy to determine the name of the source.

The page number specified is large (page 133); hence, it may be a
pointer to a book. If it is a book it is probably a secondary source.

Year: 1993
Title: Banned Books Week '93: celebrating the freedom to read:
resource book & promotion guide