[PW] Great Gatsby challenged at Baptist College, SC 1987

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 18 13:40:08 PDT 2016

Call the American Library Association's Office for Intellectual Freedom:
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 280-4220
Fax: (312) 280-4227
E-mail: oif at ala.org
ALA has an 800 number:   800-545-2433.  When you're prompted for an
extension, dial 4220

You do NOT have to be an ALA member to get help from OIF.

Take a look here:
http://www.ala.org/bbooks/frequentlychallengedbooks/classics.  The Great
Gatsby leads the list.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully