[PW] Ancient Greek for kids

Lois Aleta Fundis fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Wed Sep 7 12:16:16 PDT 2016

I know this is late -- I am still catching up with e-mail after my vacation
-- but if there is a Greek Orthodox Church nearby, they may offer Greek
lessons to their young people, and whoever teaches that class might be able
to help.

Lois Fundis   fundisl at weirton.lib.wv.us
Reference Librarian, Mary H. Weir Public Library
3442 Main Street
Weirton, West Virginia  26062
A Selective Depository of the Federal Depository Library Program
A Funding Information Network Partner of the Foundation Center
A Weirton United Way Agency