[PW] Help ... an earworm ...

Lonn Taylor taylorw at fortdavis.net
Wed Sep 7 10:23:35 PDT 2016

Marias and Miranda, South African folksingers from the 1940s, popularized this. It's their translation of an Afrikaans folk song about a potato. My parents had their album and my mother loved that song. The title is "Pity the Poor Patat" Check the website Mudcat for the lyrics.

Lonn Taylor
Fort Davis, Texas

Sent from my iPhone