[PW] Help ... an earworm ...

Betz-Zall, Jonathan jbetzzall at highline.edu
Wed Sep 7 08:05:12 PDT 2016

I remember that phrase and a snatch of the melody from childhood--late 1950s to early 1960s--on an album of songs from South Africa by Miriam Makeba with other singers. I haven't been able to find any references, but another song I remember from the album was "O Jonathan".
Hope this helps!
Cheerio!  Jonathan

Jonathan Betz-Zall, Librarian/Instructor
Highline College, Des Moines WA 98198
jbetzzall at highline.edu