[PW] Historical time zones in the US

Bristol Library bplref at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:42:04 PDT 2016

Hi, John,
Would you mind if I quoted your letter to the patron to give some context?
I have found some newspaper notices of train schedules departing Bristol
with the notation that some are using "Washington Time" while others use
"Knoxville Time" but without the explanation you give, that won't mean
much.  Thank you again for the information!  I'm still going through the
paper to see if I can find any articles about the Calder Act.

Regards, Jeanne

Bristol Public Library
Bristol, VA/TN

See what we're reading now: