[PW] Science Direct article?

Even Hartmann Flood even.flood at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:50:38 PDT 2016

On 13 August 2016 at 02:44, Bethania Palma <bethania at snopes.com> wrote:
> I am new to the list so please forgive any awkwardness. Just wondering if
> someone has access to this study in full?
>
> I'm a writer at Snopes looking into whether scented candles present a
> cancer risk.
> http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0273230014000348

The paper is free  at
<http://www.britishcandles.org/documents/www.britishcandles.org/Emissions_studies/petry_et_al_candle_emissions_2014.pdf>

Found using Google Scholar. Hint: If you are looking for a scientific
paper behind a wall, always use Goggle Scholar to see if it open
anywhere.

Even

--
Even Hartmann Flood,  Senior Academic Librarian, retired
Ilevollen 3e
even.flood at gmail.com
http://home.broadpark.no/~evflood/
"Come, and take choice of all my library, and so  beguile thy sorrow."
                                (Shakespeare)