[PW] Los Angeles Times access

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 12 16:29:03 PDT 2016

I ran a search in the LA Times' own database, allegedly covering everything
from the founding of the paper to date.  Nothing came up.

I believe that ProQuest has a database covering the Times.  Perhaps you'd
have better look trying there.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully