[PW] Appeal for Famous 21st Century/1990s Song Lyrics (Quotation Query #750)

jhaddock jhaddock at whitelead.com
Sat Jun 11 13:38:51 PDT 2016

/You're so fucking special, I wish I was special /- Creep, 1993 - Radiohead/

Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage/  - Bullet with
Butterfly Wings, 1995 - Smashing Pumpkins

/You're nobody 'til somebody kills you. - /1997 - Notorious B.I.G.

/You better call Tyrone/ - Tyrone, 1997 - Erykah Badu

/How you gonna win when you ain't right within?/ - Doo Wop,  1998 -
Lauryn Hill
//

//

///I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one./ - 99 Problems, 2004 - Jay Z

/The prett//iest people do the ugliest things/ - All Falls Down, 2004 -
Kanye West

/But everybody's like: Crystal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair - /Royals, 2012 -
Lorde/
/

////

///This shit been mine, mine!/  - 212, 2012 - Azealia Banks

- Jon