[PW] Appeal for Famous 21st Century/1990s Song Lyrics (Quotation Query #750)

Shapiro, Fred fred.shapiro at yale.edu
Sat Jun 11 08:34:22 PDT 2016

Thanks to everyone, including Barbara, who has responded so far to my query.  With regard to Barbara's response, I wish that songs like "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright" and "Ohio" and the others dated from the 21st century/1990s; I would have paid more attention to popular music of the last quarter century if that were true.  I think, however, that Barbara's dating is just a tiny bit off for all of these.

Fred Shapiro