[PW] Request help tracing Simone Signoret quotation in "The Daily Mail" (1978)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:03:36 PDT 2016

This message is a follow-up to the request I sent to the list on May
13. The Quote Investigator website now has an entry on the Simone
Signoret quotation:

Chains Do Not Hold a Marriage Together. It Is Thread, Hundreds of Tiny
Threads which Sew People Together Through the Years
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2016/06/10/thread/

Thanks again to Jeff Graf.
Garson