[PW] Appeal for Famous 21st Century/1990s Song Lyrics (Quotation Query #750)

GraceAnne DeCandido graceanneladyhawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:18:29 PDT 2016

"I am not throwing away my shot"
from Hamilton The Musical
I have seen this quoted everywhere on Facebook, on Twitter, and in person,
by people of many ages most of whom have not seen the show but know the
music. It also runs as a leitmotif through the show.
I have not seen it myself, but I do own the cast recording.

http://genius.com/Lin-manuel-miranda-my-shot-lyrics

*GraceAnne Andreassi DeCandidoNew York City*
*God may be in the details, but the goddess is in the questions. Once we
begin to ask them, there's no turning back.* -- Gloria Steinem