[PW] FedEx Anecdote (Quotation Query #748)

ADSGarson O'Toole adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:13:32 PDT 2016

Great work S. M. Colowick. Here are some more details about the
"Esquire" article. The grade on the paper is mentioned twice. It
appeared in a caption, and it appeared in the main body of the article
which apparently stated: "Nevertheless, he gave Smith a passing grade,
but a mediocre one — a C."

Periodical: Esquire