[PW] Daniel Berrigan quotation

Robin Leigh social.worker42 at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 12:30:51 PDT 2016

In 1981, Rev. Daniel Berrigan said at Ploughshares 8 Trial:

"Our plight is very primitive from a Christian point of view. We are back where we started. Thou shalt not kill; we are not allowed to kill. Everything today comes down to that -- everything."
It is quoted in many memorial articles.  I wish to cite the original source.  Can someone on the list, locate a primary source, 1981 newspaper, the courtroom transcript, autobiography, please?  Please attach the pdf.   Thank you so much.
Robin Leigh, LCSW