[PW] Lee Harvey Oswald "Patsy" Quote (Quotation Query #747)

Welsh, Donald J djwels at wm.edu
Thu May 12 05:52:21 PDT 2016

There are videos of this online.  I believe it was Friday, November 22, 1963, soon after he was arrested for shooting Kennedy and Officer Tippit.  He could have been paraded in front of reporters on the 23rd but I think it was the 22nd.  Of course, he was shot and killed by Jack Ruby on the 24th.

By the way . . . it does appear he was a patsy.  Most serious Kennedy researchers now believe Oswald never fired a shot.

Cheers,
Don Welsh

Don Welsh, Head of Research
Liaison to Philosophy & Religion
Swem Library, College of William and Mary
PO Box 8794, Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794
757.221.3068    djwels at wm.edu

Make an appointment with me.