[PW] Kenneth Olsen Computer Quote (Quotation Query #745)

Charles Early charles.early at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:45:25 PDT 2016

1977 seems a bit late for a prediction like that.  The first personal
computer, the Altair 8800 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altair_8800) was
the cover story on the January 1975 issue of Popular Electronics (published
November 1974), and Ted Nelson's Computer Lib/Dream Machines, which
strongly propagandized the theme of computers for everybody, came out
earlier in 1974.

Charles Early