[PW] John Gardner Quote (Quotation Query #744)

Wilterding, Ms. Cathy WILTERDING at tarleton.edu
Thu May 5 12:23:43 PDT 2016

The lines are in Chapter 12 and match what you had in your email.  However, the words in the last sentence ("So may you all.") should be italicized.

I tried to send scans of the title page and last page for you, but they bounced back.  Oops.

Cathy Wilterding
Coordinator for Outreach & Instruction Services
 Dick Smith Library  |  Tarleton State University
            www.tarleton.edu/library