[PW] History of the "Moose-Anana" Query

Karen Weiss ktvkweiss at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:05:22 PDT 2016

Using the search terms “frozen banana” chocolate peanuts history I found this site:

http://tinyurl.com/hnav7bq

The History of the Frozen Banana Stand by K. Annabelle Smith.  Smithsonian.com  May 24, 2013.

The article refers to a news article in the Daily Pilot, 3/17/2007, about the first banana stand in Newport Beach ca. 1940.  The owner may have got the idea from the frozen bananas sold at the 1933 World’s Fair.

http://tinyurl.com/hykrdhu

Karen Weiss