[PW] Thorarinn Gunnarsson -- author's real name?

John Cowan cowan at mercury.ccil.org
Fri Apr 8 12:07:46 PDT 2016

Elizabeth Barksdale scripsit:

> I have a patron looking for sci-fi author Thorarinn Gunnarsson's real name.
> I'm not sure if it's out there or if he's kept it under wraps.

<http://web.archive.org/web/20040606073739/http://www.thuntek.net/hardmag/thorinn.htm>
strongly implies that there are people who know it: "People turned up
who remembered him as a teenage Texas fanboy."  But they don't seem to
have named him for publication, and the LoC name authority record lists
no other names.

John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan at ccil.org
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because,
I believe everyone will die someday.
               --From a Nigerian-type scam spam