[PW] Thorarinn Gunnarsson -- author's real name?

Bill Davis wmadavis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:02:30 PDT 2016

It doesn't seem to have been made public, but my guess it is a
pseudonym used by Walter Jon Williams, who is a prolific author said
to be able to write in a number of styles, and who wrote a "context"
for Thorarinn Gunnarsson's account of why he used a pen name:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040606073739/http://www.thuntek.net/hardmag/thorinn.htm

And if you Google for images of Gunnarsson, the only image I've seen
of him looks like old photos of Williams.

http://lemurinn.is/wp-content/uploads/gunnarsson2.jpg

http://bit.ly/1SkuB2X

Bill Davis

At 01:13 PM 4/8/2016, you wrote:
>I have a patron looking for sci-fi author Thorarinn Gunnarsson's real name.
>I'm not sure if it's out there or if he's kept it under wraps. Any advice
>for this?
>
>Thanks,
>Liz
>--