[PW] foot binding archaeological sites

Susan Holmberg sholmberg at hplibrary.org
Thu Mar 31 07:59:03 PDT 2016

Okay, super vague and not really to the point, but I remember reading an interesting article in Smithsonian I'd say in 2014 or early 2015 about foot binding. Sometimes those articles list or mention sources. Don't remember if that one did or not, but it might lead you somewhere.

Think Sideways,

Susan
New Media Department
Highland Park Public Library