[PW] Cutting layout for linen shift

Karen Lofstrom klofstrom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:26:12 PDT 2016

A few years ago I used an article in Threads magazine to cut out and sew a
shift. I think it was a Victorian pattern, crafted to use every scrap of
material (gussets, triangles pieced together). No waste. Then I pruned my
library and got rid of all my old Threads magazines.

I would like to make the shift again. I have the shift I made, which I
could use as a pattern, but I do not have the cutting layout. If someone
could please send me a pdf or jpeg of the cutting layout, I would much
appreciate it. (I could subscribe to the Threads archive, but that would be
$80 I do not have.)

A Linen Shift
by Kathleen Smith
Threads issue #9