[PW] Book of prayers from colonial era written in 1950s/1960s?

Meredith Dixon dixonm at pobox.com
Fri Mar 4 11:10:42 PST 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:44 PM, John Cowan <cowan at mercury.ccil.org> wrote:
> Klocek, Angela scripsit:
>
> The Book of Common Prayer, which exists in many editions, is not a book
> of prayers for various occasions: rather, it lays out what is said and
> done during worship services in the Church of England / the Anglican
> Church / the Episcopal Church.

While of course John Cowan's statement is correct, the Book of Common
Prayer (in, as far as I know, all its editions, except those
restricted to a particular rite) does *include* prayers to be used
upon various occasions, and therefore it might be of use to the
patron.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm at pobox.com>