[PW] Fw: ? Earliest Use of "Live Long and Prosper" (Quotation Query#740)

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 16 15:31:13 PST 2016

When the Kohenim (usually men with a surname of Cohen or names related)
bless the congregation, they cover their heads with a tallit (prayer shawl)
and hold their hands with the fingers spread beneath the tallit during the
blessing.  I don't know if Leonard Nimoy was a Kohen.

Your friendly neighborhood CyberGoddess,
Sue Kamm
Retired!
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Dodgers Truest of the Blue, 2000
"It's time for Dodger baseball!" -- Vin Scully