[PW] ? Earliest Use of "Live Long and Prosper" (Quotation Query #740)

Graf, Jeffrey C jcgraf at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 16 10:59:15 PST 2016

Title: A sermon preach'd at St. Brides before the Lord-Mayor and the Court of Aldermen: on Monday in Easter-Week. 1711.  By the Right Reverend Father in God, Gilbert, Lord Bishop of Sarum. Author: Burnet, Gilbert (1643-1715)  Imprint: London : Printed for John Churchill, at the Black-Swan in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXI. [1711].
"May the Queen live long and prosper..."

Jeffrey Graf
Reference Services Department
Herman B Wells Library W119 D
Indiana University - Bloomington