[PW] (no subject)

Jeff Imparato JImparato at tscpl.org
Tue Feb 16 05:21:40 PST 2016

Hi Mark,

You could contact the Gloucester Times, a newspaper that covers news in the area where he lives.

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/news/lifestyles/a-man-and-his-words-rockport-writer-s-vocabula-strikes/article_16ff3787-2066-55f4-b507-61c9c725fc50.html

Contact Us

Gloucester Daily Times

36 Whittemore Street